Volunteer your skills and time
- United Way of King County: https://uwkc.org/volunteer
- COVID-19 Mutual Aid Solidarity Network: https://facebook.com/covid19mutualaid
- Seattle Artists Relief Fund Amid COVID-19: a fund helping the greater Seattle arts community who have been financially impacted by cancellations due to COVID-19.
- Seattle Foundation COVID-19 Response Fund: working with communities who are disproportionately impacted by coronavirus and the economic consequences of the outbreak.
- All In Seattle: join by donating to support food security, communities, workers, small businesses, housing and rental assistance.
- Artist Trust Relief Fund: supports Washington state artists throughout this crisis, with cash grants, resources, and more. The Rapid response grant for Washington State artists impacted by COVID-19.
- Small Business Stabilization Fund: the emergency fund for businesses impacted by COVID-19 launched by the Seattle Office of Economic Development is accepting direct donations. The fund’s grants support the day-to-day operating expenses of eligible microbusinesses.
- The Keep Workers Safe and Healthy Fund: The Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is focused on providing continuity for vulnerable businesses. Including those who may not be eligible for the City’s program and their employees. The Chamber is working to set up a website to accept online contributions.
Other Ways to Support Creatives
- Guide for Artists and Fans to Support Music During the COVID-19 Outbreak: KEXP’s tips for fans who want to support musicians.
- Pledge 1200 encourages Americans to spend stimulus money at small businesses, where it matters most, in order to safeguard our local businesses, employees, and our communities.
- You Have Enough TP. Buy Some Art: A big list of work for sale by Washington state artists, musicians, creators, zines, and more.
- Missed Tour: Merch and vinyl sales for artists who missed tours.
- Support an Independent Venue: Independent Venue Week’s megalist of venues looking for your support.
Surveys for the creative community:
Help by sharing information with organizers and governmental entities about what is happening on the ground. Take these surveys to share the impact.
- Americans for the Arts Impact Survey
- Washington Filmworks: Impact Survey for Washington Film Production Companies
If you are a Washington production company or company who services the film industry.
- Washington Filmworks: Impact Survey for Washington Film Workers
If you are a cast or crew member in the statewide film industry who has experienced lost wages because of a delay in production.
- Seattle Independent Artist Sustainability Effort (SIASE) is tracking impacts to artists, groups and venues.
Other Ways to Help:
- King County COVID-19 Community Study is collecting information and stories about how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting individuals, families and communities within King County. They are interested in learning more about how people are adapting to and coping with these impacts.
- Help track the virus: Fill in the survey and sign up for at home testing. Help King County officials understand the pandemic.
- Find the Masks: Look in your basement, your emergency kit, your workbench for N95 masks and donate
- Masks & PPEs: Have a 3D printer or can sew? 100 Million Mask Project & Crafters Against COVID-19 FB Groups both working to provide masks and personal protection equipment.
- Blood donation is an essential activity. Schedule donation at Bloodworks N